Melissa is a self mastered Spa Chef. That has been mixing up her food facials on herself since she was a little Missi. The history of how it all began is documented in her book Spa-Cipes The Spa Cookbook and can be seen in a video interview HERE.
Booking this relaxing facial will serve you in many ways. Not only will your skin look and feel great but you will learn a lot about treating your skin in new wonderful healthy ways.
The Spa – Cipes Workshop at Mountain Spirit in Felton on Nov 5, 2016 at 3:00pm. We will play with clay, salt, mustard and more. You will take home what we make and have the opportunity to purchase Spa Santangelo Skin Care and the Spa-Cipes book. Learn how to create great gifts for the holidays and have a day of fun. Come with your daughter or BFF and enjoy a day of girls and play with glitter. All ages. Cost; $20 to register $15 for materials.
Our Food Facial rates are:
1 mask $35
3 mask with eye and heated hand treatment and includes lavender or eucalyptus steam $75
facial scrub $15
papaya peel $45 (includes 5 days of take home product)
Order online here, then book your appointment.
Book a monthly appointment with our Food Facial Memberships are available as a recurring monthly payment with discounts. To sign up for our massage membership, please sign up online below. You will need to create a PayPal sign on to manage your monthly membership. This is not your excising Pay pal sign on and creating this sign on is not creating a new Pay pal account.
- Mask one – is a calcium bentonite clay – clay is used in detoxing the skin. pulling out toxins, bacteria and opening clogged pores.
- Mask two – is your choice of pumpkin, tomato/cucumber, banana/comfrey or avocado or aloe. (specialty masks upon requests)
- Mask three – is our egg white toner – to tone and tighten skin.
Masks may contain other organic food, oils and herbs; coconut or hemp oil, lemon, orange, mint, coffee and comfrey.
We will create the mask to fit your needs.
- Pumpkin – replenishes and balances
- Banana – for acne and red blotchy skin tone
- Tomato and cucumber – to add nutrients, exfoliate and add hydration
- Avocado – will add back oil to dry skin, add in chocolate to gain sun protection
- Aloe – for sensitive skin
- Chocolate – for sun damage protection and a yummy fun treat
- Turmeric – irritated skin, cancer and acne prone and scared.
Spa Santangelo Skin Care Line.
- Spa-Cipes The Spa Cookbook – over 200 pages of spa treatments you can do at home.
Facial Serum $25 – 1oz or $45 – 2oz.
- Skin repair – coconut, avocado and jojoba, vitamin E oil and rose hip seed oil with a sweet orange essential oil.
- Calm skin – coconut, avocado and jojoba, lavender and chamomile essential oil.
Facial Sugar Scrub $25 4oz
- Lemon and honey with coconut, avocado and jojoba with lavender essential oil.
Body Salt Scrub $35 6oz
- Lavender and chamomile
- Coffee and rose
Herbal facial mask mix (you add you your favorite food base) $8 – 2 masks
- Lavender, chamomile, aloe and other herbs
- Papaya peel mix
We offer a refill policy with all Spa Santangelo Skin Care glass products. Just bring back the jar and refill for $2.00 off. We can create the same blend or create a new on for you.